All in one place for smart trading. The best crypto trading robots with unique features and free demo.
Apply for a Binance card
Users from the following countries are eligible to apply for a Binance card:
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Citizens of these countries can apply for a BINANCE card as follows:
First (if you haven't already done so), you need to create a BINANCE account and then prove your identity. Then, to apply for the card, you need to go to the BINANCE website using the link below:
- Click on the following link https://www.binance.com/en/cards/ . Once clicked, you will see the following page.
Go to the "FINANCE" tab and click on "BINANCE VISA CARD".
In the next footer you will need to select "CARD".
The system will redirect you to the "ORDER BINANCE CARD" page.
Here you will be given the option to enter the name on the card. Once confirmed, click on "NEXT".
You will then be asked to generate a PIN code consisting of 4 numbers for the card. This is necessary because a PIN is required when withdrawing money from ATMs and when making large purchases in shops. After entering the correct code, click on "NEXT".
Don't be surprised if your address is already pre-filled, as BINANCE will use the address from your registration. It is important to check carefully and change it if necessary.
- ProTip 1: Wherever VISA card is accepted as a payment method, you can pay/purchase with it without any hassle.
- ProTip 2: Check out the rebate promotion for Binance Card.
- ProTip 3: Find out about the terms and conditions of the Binance Card and possible costs